Sunday, August 25, 2013

Upside Down and The Butler

Just wanted to share a fun movie I rented the other night. It's called Upside Down staring Kirsten Dunst and Jim Sturgess. It's a very fun and clever sci-fi romantic adventure. It's clean and fun, especially if your a fan of sci-fi. It is a little weird at times, but in a good way. Anyway, just wanted to share. In other news, we saw the Butler a couple of weekends ago. And even though the main story line was very interesting and fascinating to watch, it was crude and raunchy, with ton's of swearing. In my opinion, having the crud in it, not only was demeaning to the main message of the story, but was totally counterproductive. It was a major bummer. Looking forward to September and Austenland! I know I'll love that one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the input. Always good to hear it from people who's taste I trust. :)

    ReplyDelete